Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Here comes the sun

Today's high temperature is 62 degrees. I APRIL FOOL YOU NOT. Obviously my solidarity in wearing sandals or flip flops for the past five days has paid off, because my toes have successfully beckoned forth the sun. HA.

Unfortunately, I have not been outside for more than a collective 20 minutes or so; I went right from class to work today. Sigh. There was a brief torrential downpour when I was going around upstairs, rough shelving books. I wasn't too disappointed not to be in the middle of it.

It is now the eleventh hour as far as getting my moon lab done . . . I really have been on top of my work except for this stupid assignment. Oh well. It'll just be one night of misery and then I'll never have to think about it again.

39 minutes 'til I can go outsideeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: