Sunday, March 30, 2008

The sun has driven the Sims outdoors

All of a sudden people are outside walking around from place to place instead of remaining holed up in their rooms, and the sudden burst of life and movement is a nice reminder that there really are other people living here. I have my doubts sometimes. Whenever I look outside my window, I'm reminded of a Sims neighborhood and would love to scroll a mouse over peoples' heads to see where they're going.

For the first time in a while, I'm completely happy here because there are no loose ends . . . even though I have no data for the astronomy lab due on Wednesday. That's saying something.

Also: yesterday I spoke into the wrong mic for the entirety of the radio show. For once, I am SO GLAD that nobody listens to the radio. Heh.

No comments: