Sunday, March 2, 2008

Shuffle

I'm rewriting my fiction assignment for tomorrow's class, where I'll have to distribute copies to everyone before it gets workshopped on Wednesday. Having to give up my writing to a bunch of people still freaks me out a little bit, because everything I write is close to home . . . ergh. The problem is really just coming up with something I'm completely confident in, because if I can stand behind my work then I don't really care what the reaction is.

I love when my iPod knows just what I want to listen to. Shuffle can be finicky sometimes, and when it spits out a succession of perfectly applicable songs to whatever mood I'm in, it's a beautiful thing.

The past three songs: Kissing the Lipless by the Shins, Guster's Timothy Leary and Reasons Why by Nickel Creek.

Despite the long night of work looming ahead, I am completely content.

No comments: