Thursday, March 27, 2008

Prime example of why I love my professor


In class the other day, he was talking about this conference he went to in Bologna over spring break and how he took a day trip to Florence. He told us that he tried to go visit some famous museum, but didn't because the wait was three hours long. After silently pondering for a second, he added (along with his signature awkward chuckle), "I wouldn't wait three hours in a line for anything . . . I mean, maybe if I was going to talk to Shakespeare, then I'd wait."

We totally have the same priorities.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely three hours for Shakespeare. Him and Einstein for sure.

Anonymous said...

You really don't, though, unless your priority list also includes eating poor little penguins' beds! And "awkward chuckle" is a bit of an understatement... :)

Ellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COMMENT PARTY!11!!11!!!!!! In mah pants.

Anonymous said...

now I am wondering who would I wait in line 3 hours to meet..hmm

Anonymous said...

tyra banks, fo sho.