Monday, April 28, 2008

Cause she knows that it's demanding

I am on a Flaming Lips binge. "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, Pt. 1" makes me want to play the guitar SO BADLY. And save the world from evil robots with black belt karate prowess. For now I'll have to settle with writing a really good paper for anthropology tomorrow, and focus on everything else after that.

The world is moving about in my favor today; my hair doesn't look bad despite the fact that I slept on it wet, I got to creative writing to find out that all we had to do was sign up for conferences later in the week so we didn't have actual class, and had a lovely lunch at Bank Street with Ellen and Kelly. Hopefully the trend continues.

Home in sixteen days . . . there's so much to be done between now and May 14th. If I think about it too much, my brain comes dangerously close to a point of explosion. Better take lots of vitamins, cause I know that it'd be tragic if those evil robots win.

No comments: