Monday, April 21, 2008

Pick your poison

Sincerest apologies for not updating in a few days; my dearest Erry came to visit for the weekend and we had a lovely time doing a whole lot o' nuffin'. Actually, that's not true. Mostly nuffin'. She co-hosted the radio show with me on Saturday night and was hysterical as always, our one listener (my roommate) enjoyed it.

Right now I'm at my usual table next to Shakespeare in the library . . . I just finished my calligraphy project and now I'm about to start working on the 8-10 page paper due Wednesday that I have yet to begin writing. Unfortunately, I haven't finished the reading required to write said paper yet, so . . . yeah. I don't expect to be leaving this chair very soon. Fortunately, Erin and I went to Wegmans before she left and picked up two four-packs of my poison of choice:


Expect a new post somewhere around 1 AM or so.

No comments: