Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A neaky ituation

A few days ago I was walking to class when I realized that the 'S' of 'Steuben' outside my residence hall was missing. I noted it but assumed the letter had fallen down or something so didn't think much of it.

Since then, though, I've been noticing other cases of a missing 'S' around Steuben--or more appropriately Teuben--Hall. The S on a big white board in the front lobby has been erased, a big wall decoration on the second floor now reads "WELCOME TO TEUBEN," and I am completely convinced that this is an intentional prank.

I find it quite hilario.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you may not remember this but I do - it seems like only yesterday a four year old (you) made the observation while riding in the back see of your family van .
"hey , what happened to the P letter on the DAVIS _EACH FARM sign?
am I surprised you missed the "S"
on campus ? not a chance :)

Anonymous said...

this is hysterical! ahaha ... kind of reminds me of how on almost every car of the T in boston, the U and R have been removed from the warning next to the doors, so they read "watch yo step."

anyway, the title of this entry is the funniest thing i've read all week. especially when i imagine you saying it in the ginny, hedwig, and frodo voices alternatively.