Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Amber is the color of your energy

I may not have remembered this verbatim, but I promise you that the following conversation happened between me and some woman yesterday.

Woman: There is too much going on in the city. It is just so much better out here; this is where I am meant to be.

Me: Oh? Whereabouts in New York do you live?

Woman: In the Village, St. Mark's Place. I mean, it's nice and all, but I just can't sleep at night sometimes and I really feel my glow there (she waves her hands around her torso), you know? It just glows and I have to get away. I'm trying these crystals (tugs at the amethyst necklace she's wearing) but it is just too much there; I need to escape and relax near the water.

Me: (smiles and nods)

Woman: Well obviously I would need to be on the water, I mean, hello . . . Pisces! I don't know if you are familiar with astrology but water is our element. The coast is where I am meant to be.

She begins walking out the door.

Woman: We Pisces are very straightforward, but also very romantic.

No comments: