Sunday, May 11, 2008

Only in Genny

I did my hair today for the first time in approx. one week . . . the need to reacclimate myself to societal norms is becoming increasingly apparent, as most everything in my room is boxed up and ready to go. Three days left.

Things I will not be able to do at home:
  • Stay up until three every night
  • Wear moccasins out in public instead of normal shoes
  • Finish an entire pizza pie with Katy at 2 AM
  • Be teased for the fact that I call entire pizzas 'pies'
  • Leave my house without wearing a bra
  • Walk next door and plant myself in my neighbor's room
  • Eat soft serve and Lucky Charms with every meal
  • Bang on the wall to summon Carly
  • Cook amazing food in the middle of the woods
  • Always have a sense of the time thanks to Sturges

No comments: