Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Break out the packing tape

The only thing barring me from summer is an informal five-minute presentation for Critical Reading tomorrow morning.

It's a weird feeling.

I took my astronomy final at noon; I feel pretty good about it, but I also felt confident about my calligraphy work and OH, I got a B+. Don't get me started on that.

I've been working on a few mixes for the ride home with CiCi and Aunt Rosie . . . 'Open Highway' is more folk and acoustic stuff and 'Pumpin' Gas' has a bit more pep, but they're both pretty good (in my humble opinion).

Aside from writing out a few notes for tomorrow morning, I'm DONE with my freshman year of college. Isn't that crazy? I feel like my biggest success is living through it, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. I think it is.

Expect either a jubilant or a crestfallen post later this afternoon when my professor posts the astronomy results.

No comments: