Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So late so soon

Dr. Seuss: It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?

The Genny translation:
People were wearing shorts on Friday and the temperature hit 70 degrees. By Monday it was snowing. How did it get so late so soon?!

I dunno if it's the weather or what, but all of a sudden I have at least twenty pages of various term papers due before Thanksgiving and another ten right after break, at which point there will only be one week left of classes before finals begin. Oh, and I will be turning twenty in the midst of it all. I would very much like to shout at the person upstairs orchestrating this cruel fast forwarding and tell him/her to ease off the gas a bit, but my yells would be carried off by the wind that will be here 'til April.

Also, the heinously early advent of the red Starbucks cups is NOT appreciated by their best customer. Can we please acknowledge the fact that it is still autumn?!

No comments: