Monday, November 24, 2008

Pre-holiday anticipation

I cannot wait to go home. Realistically, most of my time will be spent writing the two fairly substantial papers I still have to do for next week (I finished Shakespeare this morning), but I am so looking forward to spending time with my family. I miss playing board games and singing in the car with Keira and pretending to hate Ginny . . . something tells me I won't absolutely hate working on stuff because I'll be surrounded by the lovely frenzy that is the Pipe household.

I'm also somewhat excited for the legitimate Christmas season (i.e. AFTER Thanksgiving) . . . I realized before that we'll be able to drive around and look at holiday lights up in Geneseo this year because Katy has her car! Cocoa, Christmas music, and admiring the people who waste energy in the most adorable ways. It's the holiday season.

No comments: