Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bard break update

Macbeth is so fabulously sinister. I can't get over it. Perhaps it's partly due to its length (or lack thereof), but I think it's just so succinct and sharp and yet packed with human conflict and the supernatural . . . I'm gushing, I know. Anyways, I'm in the middle of outlining my term paper for Shakespeare. It is snowing. I am boiling water for the new tea I got at Wegmans . . . chocolate chai, which I expect will either be completely delicious or completely revolting. I'll let you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new banner meg! And snow pictures already? Toboggan time...

Anonymous said...

love love love the photo !

you know "snow" is my favorite season :))

cici

Anonymous said...

looks like something SNOWY that way CAME!!! eh?!

... see you soon! :)