Thursday, March 5, 2009

Going down that road feelin' bad

So yesterday I woke up feeling as if someone had taken a sledgehammer to the back of my neck and rather than wearing off as the day went on, it got worse. Anyways, by the end of the day I was convinced I was on my deathbed and sent an email to my professor about the midterm assignment due Friday at midnight. I told him I fully intended to have the midterm in by the deadline but wanted to let him know that I was not feeling well and didn't really know what to expect in the next few days.

His response:

Hi Meghan, I do hope you feel better soon, if you feel
very bad you should go to health services.

I would throw back my head and laugh if it didn't involve the necessary range of motion.

Side note: the post title is a Woody Guthrie song; they were playing some of his recordings in Muddy Waters yesterday and I had a pang of nostalgia for Kimball's class. Oh, morning singalongs and endearing old gentlemen with musical genius . . . I miss you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovin' the new format, egg! and feel better. i'm about to call you.