Thursday, July 23, 2009

A very long Dublin day

I have been awake for about thirty-six hours straight. My first day in Dublin is quickly coming to a close and I have neither the time nor energy to write about it now, but suffice to say that it is pretty damn amazing. The history is undeniable--their national beer is older than our Constitution. Anyways, tomorrow brings us to Christ Church Cathedral and Saint Andrews, along with a trip on the DART out to see traditional Irish dance, along with music and storytelling. Perhaps I'll be back on tomorrow morning when I can keep my eyes open and the queuing line behind me for Internet use at bay.

3 comments:

mommm said...

Ahhh Meghan Elizabeth! I am so happy you landed on your' feet(I had no doubt) and I wish you rest- Take pictures!!hugs and love- mommm

Anonymous said...

In spite of lack of sleep -your good humor still shines :)
I am reminded of "miles to go before I sleep....." when I read your VERY long day in Dublin
cici

dad said...

Top of the morning to you my darling glad to hear all is well have the time of your life ALOT OF PIX ARE A MUST LOVE YOU XXXOOO