Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tool in the glasses, this is for you

Dear Loudmouth Kid in Muddy Waters,

Congratulations! You have officially made the notorious list of people that annoy me. Notice that everyone around you is speaking in a normal, conversational tone while you project across the coffee shop. I'm not sure if you're trying to impress the girl sitting across from you or if you interact with everyone like a big tool, but between your hearty guffaws and the flailing of your arms I can not get any work done. If I wasn't enjoying my cappuccino so much, I would pour it on your head.

I will give you thanks for this, though: hearing you throw around profanity makes me never want to use it ever again. If you want to do a real service to the community, though, just put down the caffeinated beverage and stop speaking.

Love,
Meg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

excuse me, but...EVERYONE on the train can hear your conversation !!

Anonymous said...

ha!

Jill said...

hahaha. but i'm glad to hear that muddy waters is nice! well, nice for cappuccinos, less so for loudmouth clientele. but i'm totally pumped, then, to waste many hours there next semester!

Anonymous said...

I swore twice at my grandmother's calling hours. Let's break this habit together and reward ourselves with frothy starbucks drinks. <3